02 januari 2009

Congratulations.....

...Herzblatt, you are the winner of my Love quilt!!! If you let me know your address I will send the quilt to you.

Thank you everybody for your wonderful sayings. I will use some of them on my Hearts of Love quilt and the others I will save. I collect sayings, love them.

Tonight I´m a baby (read kitten) sitter. I´m in my son´s apartment together with this little cutie, Alfons

The pictures are from Christmas Eve, Alfons was very helpful then, helped us open our presents.
At the moment my daugther tries to write but he´s playing with the pen all the time.....but he´s cute.

I think this will be enough for now, a cat is walking on my computer......

Meow (mjau, I think he can´t speak English),

Helena & Alfons

8 kommentarer:

Ali Honey sa...

You are obviously very good at babysitting cause he is cat napping so peacefully! Too Cute!

Christine sa...

What a cutie! Oliver says hi to Alfons.
Christine

Christine sa...

What a cutie! Oliver says hi to Alfons.
Christine

Lapplisor sa...

Jag gratulerar vinnaren hjärtlig..
Jag önskar dig en kreativ nytt år.
kram ♥☼♥Barbara♥☼♥

Anonym sa...

Är han en turkisk van? Mycket fin kisse.

Joy sa...

Oh he's gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Anonym sa...

Så söt misse och vad hjälpsam han är. :-))
God fortsättning på det nya året.
Kram,
Anne-Marlen

Anonym sa...

How Wonderful,
Wishing you and your family a great year