A while ago Noémia gave me this challenge and today the time has come for answering it:
Here are the rules:
1. You must link to the one who nominated you.
2. Write the roules in your blog.
3. Tell us 6 things about you (what ever you want: fun things, dreams, your life, etc.)
4. Nominate 6 people more to ansewer to this challenge.
5. Warn everyone that you have nominated her
OK, #1 and #2 are already done, then to #3.
1. I´ve never been in the attic of our house (we have lived there for more than 20 years), maybe it has something to do with my relationship to ladders.
2. I love "Friskis & Svettis (aerobics and fitness training), visit that place three times a week.
3. I have one younger sister (6 years), she was perfect as a pupil or a patient when I played with my friends.
4. I think that the fat edge is the best part of a pork chop, yes I´m a little bit special, or....?
5. I love cats, but I´m allergic to them....
Pooh, now I´ve turned myself outside in, I´ll be back later with #4 and #5.
It has been some busy days working on the dresses, but of course I can´t resist working on my quilting projects too.
This is my Calendar quilt, not the world´s best picture but a very funny project. I´ve started with February but no pictures yet. There are some small stitcheries on their way that I will add to this block.
Some pinwheels have also been made, today there are 13, going to be 16 and then I will put them together.
Can somebody hide my rotary cutter for me? Couldn´t resist to start cutting squares for a simple quilt. Easy to make, but I´m in love with the fabrics....
There will be two awards to tell you about and some more pics when I´m back....
And I´ve found "time" (!), will show you in my next post....