04 juni 2009

Good morning, I´m back!


HALLO EVERYBODY!!!!
I´M BACK!

Missed you all!


It feels good to be back in blogland again, I have missed it. Think I have a lot to catch up with, but from now you will hear a lot more from me. Looking forward!

For me it has been busy weeks working on dresses and preparing my daugther´s graduation, fun but a lot of work.
Next Sunday it´s time for the prom and then I will show you three beautiful ladies....
Then on the 12th is the graduation and it´s going to be another party day. Can´t believe my little baby girl has grown that old.....but she is still my baby girl.

This is a sneak peek of my daugther´s dress, it´s all I´m allowed to show so far......

*******************

Look what I´ve purchased!

I have just started to work trough the lessons and I´m already sure that we will be best friends.
It´s so fun and easy to work with EQ6 and I will save a lot of time when I design and make patterns in the future. Only one problem, can´t stop playing.....not so much sleep.....tired.....but happy!

Now I´m going to clean up the mess in my studio and try to find my quilting projects......really want to work on them again......

Happy Stitching

Helena

14 kommentarer:

Joy sa...

Wow, what I can see of your daughters dress looks stunning!!! You're very clever, I can't wait to see the rest!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Betsy sa...

welcome back Helena!

FeatherDuster sa...

That dress looks gorgeous.

simplestitches sa...

I can't wait to see the whole dress and the other ones that you have been working on....this little peek is just stunning!
Roll on prom night!
cheers Julz

HerzBlatt sa...

I guess your daughter`s dress is beautiful ...
Nice to hear from you again!!! I am looking forward to admiring the three ladies!
Hugs,
Iris :o)

Karen sa...

You are going to love Electric Quilt. I have had each version since it first came on the market. It keeps getting better.

Unknown sa...

glad to see your back, and can't wait to see that dress.

jeanette sa...

Välkommen tillbaka!!!

Lizzan sa...

Härligt att du är tillbaka igen!

Noémia sa...

welcome back! I'm to much curiose about dress. I imagine that two young girls will be princesses of the party and one queen absolute!:)

Anonym sa...

It's nice to hear from you again. The dress looks great.

Jean sa...

I love EQ6...I got it after christmas after wanting it forever...I know I still have lots to learn and see, but I am loving it!

Karen sa...

Good to see you back. Can't wait to see your daughter's dress. What you showed us is beautiful...all I can say is WOW;)

Unknown sa...

I agree with everyone , that dress is going to be stunning , please show more .