04 juli 2011

The days flow away!

Not much has been done the last days, tired, tired, tired......
Today I´m back at Syverkstan again and it feels good. A week together with my sewing machines and then is a trip to Stockholm waiting for me.


This is what´s up for today:


What can I made of this?
Because there was not even one stitch made by me this weekend there´s nothing new to show.
So here come pictures of blocks I made this spring.



In the end there will be 68 more of them, I´m about half the way already. When finished, the quilt will be on the bed in my workroom/guestroom at home.

Time to search for my fantasy, start up the needle and stitch.....


2 kommentarer:

Dolores sa...

Thanks for showing these. Quilts always seem to take so long to do because there are so many blocks to make. Happy belated birthday. It looks like you had a great time.

Anonym sa...

Couldn't you make a needlebook out of it ( the fabric on the first pitcure). Have fun in Stockholm