03 mars 2009

A challenge for myself.....

.....and that´s not an easy one...
On my side bar I´ve listed all my unfinished projects, (yes, it´s the very long one) and I´m not allowed to start any new projects that´s not on that list before there are only five left. The Calendar Quilt is not included because I can´t finish it before the end of 2009.

Some of the projects are nearly finished, some half way done and a couple of them are not started yet, but planned and fabric purchased. They are for swaps and other special occasions and need to be done.
I know this will be a hard challenge for me, but I have to manange it.....wish me luck!

Today I´ve been a good girl and worked on this project, my spring bag.

I´ve sandwiched it and started to quilt. My winter bag is also sandwiched and waiting.....no picture yet.

I haven´t counted the projects on the list yet, I don´t know if I dare....

Update: There were 42 projects and if I don´t count in the Calendar Quilt there are only 36 to finish......just give me a couple of days......and a maid.....and.....pooh!

Looking for strength.....

Helena

13 kommentarer:

Joy sa...

Gosh, that's a long list Helena!!! I will be watching your blog to see all the fabulous finished projects ;o)!!
Maybe you need to make one of those 'quilter's clocks' ... the sort with an extra hour (or two) in the day LOL - I could do with one of those too!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Joy sa...

Gosh, that's a long list Helena!!! I will be watching your blog to see all the fabulous finished projects ;o)!!
Maybe you need to make one of those 'quilter's clocks' ... the sort with an extra hour (or two) in the day LOL - I could do with one of those too!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Betsy sa...

Helena I love the spring bag. I can make all of it except those triangles. I cannot figure them out.

HerzBlatt sa...

36 projects to finish in a couple of days????? Keep cool...when I count all the projects which are waiting for me.....I will need a lot of maids!!!
We will be strong!!
Iris

Julie sa...

LOL helena, you'll get there in the end.
love your bag, it's going to be gorgeous!
julie :)

Erika sa...

You have a big challenge ahead of you but you can do it I know you can and it is great to set such a goal I such do the same too.
Erika

Lizzan sa...

Oj jisses vilken lista! så där lång är nog inte min. Bäst jag låter bli att lista så jag slipper veta :) KRAM L

Willow Lake Stitches sa...

Wow, you are pretty brave, Helena, to face the unfinished projects. . . braver than I ! I will send you good wishes for enthusiasum to work on the ufo's so you can feel that great sense of accomplishment when they get done and THEN you get to go out and get some more beautiful projects ! What a great reward !

Best of luck, you brave girl you !

Beth

Anonym sa...

What a long list, how many hours does your day have? I'm looking forward to see the finished projects

Noémia sa...

My God, It's a long list of unfinished projects1! ... And it's a big chalenge not beguin anything until finish all!

Jantine sa...

I am tempted to get a list like yours myself... I think you are very brave putting them all up! I am not sure I dare do it myself.. And where do you draw the line... Purchased fabrics, things you started with?

Kate North sa...

Almost as long as my list - makes me feel better about mine :)

Birdydownunder sa...

lol your ufo list looks as long as mine. We must be having fun.
Btw I have given you an award see my blog. hugs s