17 mars 2009

I haven´t got lost among all silk fabric....

......only almost. The dresses are high up on the list these days but I have to play with my other projects now and then, can´t resist.....and why should I?

Some blocks for the Hearts of Love quilt are finished:

A applique heart, I will add some blanket stitches around it.

A log cabin on its way, a few more strips are waiting.....

Pinwheels, a couple of them, I have made a lot.....
and a lot of flying geese are waiting to be pieced together.....
Angels are waiting to be stitched, hearts to be cut, stars to be pieced........
and in the end I have to decide how to put everything together!

Tomorrow I will be a good girl and finish an old quilt top:

I took this picture last summer, and since then I haven´t touched this one. But tomorrow I will add the borders and finish the top. Then it´s "only" the quilting left. I promise a picture of it tomorrow night.

Now it´s only a few days left before the Big Day, secret yet, but maybe you can guess.....
I promise giveaways then so keep your eyes open.....

Ooops, it´s after midnight, what about some sleep....
Good Night!

Helena

3 kommentarer:

Betsy sa...

as usual your color selection is so lovely.

Anonym sa...

I like the fabrics you have chosen, they are so me. I'm looking forward to the big day.

HerzBlatt sa...

How wonderful, your blocks....I love the colours and fabrics!!!!
And I admired the dresses of the young ladies in your last post!!!Absolutly great!!!
I keep my eye very very open....:-)))
best wishes
Iris