09 oktober 2008

I´ve been tagged!

I´ve been nominated by Dawni and I think it ´s a funny thing. Let´s go!



If you are interested, here come 7 facts about me:

1. I´m left handed, but I can write with my right hand too.
2. I really love cats but I´m allergic to them.
3. I´ve been in Thailand four times and in Russia but never in the north of Sweden.
4. I love to stitch by hand, even bindings...
5. I did a lot of paintings about ten years ago, love watercolours...
6. I hate watching all sort of sports.
7. Thimbles are not my best friends, never used them. But they can be beautiful....

That was that. Now I have to nominate 7 persons myself. I´ll be back with links to them later....

Have a nice time,
Helena

2 kommentarer:

Myra sa...

Thanks for sharing Helena! 8-)

DAWNIE sa...

Is always great to hear about other people. I to am left handed - go the leftees'