20 augusti 2008

Under construction

Tonight I´m changing my blog layout, so if something looks crazy, it´s temporarily. I hope.

Ready for this time! Except links to blogs I like to visit. I will add more, but I took a long time to make everything right and I needed a few hours sleep, for my beauty ;)

This will be just a quick post, but I can tell you that I´ve nearly finished my design wall today. And I´m very satisfied with it. Pictures will come.

And this little secret one, soon finished.




I still have work to do before Friday,



so I will hurry up now...

Take care,

Helena

3 kommentarer:

Daisy Jayne sa...

Looking forward to the opening ...got my heels and lippy ready........(lol)

Ale :o+ sa...

tOMORROW IS THE big DAY!!! :O)

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR DREAM!!!!

Ale xxx

Lia sa...

: )) Everything has worked out pretty well !!!

Congratulations!!

Julia