18 mars 2009

I´m on top!

Two finished tops in one day! (Ok, a lot of work was already done.) Can´t believe it, is that me?

All blocks together and the borders in place. Time to purchase the back fabric, thinking bright pink....or maybe green.

The second one, not sure about what to choose for the back side, any suggestions?

There has also been a little progress on my hexagon quilt. I will post about it here.

Today I will finish my project for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap and work on my Easter Project,
and of course dresses, dresses, dresses........

Take care,

Helena

4 kommentarer:

Betsy sa...

Helena perfercto!

Karen sa...

Oh how spring looking your quilts are. And two finishes so close together! I am impressed. I am going over to check out your hexagon work.

RG sa...

Helena,

You go girl!!!
You're on a roll and I'm starting to get some of that creative juice back myself... Wooohooo!!

I rec'd an email from you , but need to translate it and don't seem to be able to... just thought I'd let you know.

Keep up the fantastic work and I loooove what you are doing with your hexies!!

hugs
Robyn xx

Chookyblue...... sa...

go girl there is no stopping you........lovely quilts.......