12 augusti 2012

Dancing Flowers

In the beginning of September I´m going to participate in a great quilt event called Quiltköping.
There will be exhibitions, classes and much more. I´m going to show my quilts and sell my patterns.
The last weeks I´ve been working hard with preparations. Because of that it hasn´t been much to show here....

Now I have decided to make a presentation of my patterns. One pattern almost every day until I leave for Quiltköping. Of course you can find all of them in the shop on my website.


 
This one was my first pattern, Dancing Flowers. I didn´t have that quilt myself and not so much pictures either. Maybe I have to make one for me too....some day. It´s an easy one, not so many seams to match.



1 kommentar:

ana-ane sa...

Es muy bonito, espero y deseo que tengas mucho éxito.

saludos

ane