05 oktober 2012

New patterns!

Finally the three new patterns from my bag series "Smultron" is translated into English and available in the shop.
The word "smultron" means "wild strawberry", which is a simile for "a lovely spot" or "a place that are special".
Fårö, Laxvik and Grimsholmen are beautiful places in Sweden, situated by the sea.
Grimsholmen is the place where I spent all my summers when I was a child.
The colours of the sea and the rocks inspired me when I chose colours for the bags.




Crazy Dog 9 is also finished and available for downloading.



Big ears - short legs.....


3 kommentarer:

ana-ane sa...

Me gustan todos los patrones, pero la maleta me encanta.

El perrito es muy gracioso, cuando lo tenga hecho te enviaré la foto.

Muchas gracias.

ana-ane

Gamiz

Valspierssews sa...

I love your latest designs. Are there zips or inside pockets in the two big bags?

Unknown sa...

I´m happy you like them.
There are inside pockets in both of them.