25 december 2008

Merry Christmas!


I havn´t disappeared from earth even if it seamed that for a while.....
Today I´m back in blogland and want to wish all my friends a merry, merry Christmas. I want to say thank you for all comments and e-mails that I havn´t answered. I´ve visited your wonderful blogs but havn´t had the strength to leave comments. But no I´m back.... This will be a short post to tell you that I´m still alive. Later today I will tell you who it was that won my little competition and show you pictures of that quilt. Then I will present the give-away for my 100th post (it´s this one). I will show you what my SSCS partner sent me and show you pictures from my own version of Christmas. But first I will finish a stitching project... in the last minute... but not too late. See you later,

Christmas hugs,

Helena

2 kommentarer:

Betsy sa...

Feliz Navidad Helena.

Chookyblue...... sa...

Merry Christmas........can't wait to see your SSCS presents.......