27 oktober 2010

Soon it is Christmas.....

.....but where has October gone? I know I have been busy working but when my daugther told me yesterday that there was no post on my blog since the beginning of the month......can´t believe it....

Well, here I am and here are my Christmas patterns. You can find them in my shop.

My Christmas Angel

Crazy Christmas

My Heart Belongs To Christmas

I promise to be back tomorrow with pictures from my new project. It´s something for myself this time.

Take care and happy stitching,

Helena

4 kommentarer:

Joy sa...

Oooh they're gawjus .... do love the stitchery, so cute :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Radka sa...

I love "My Christmas Angel"!

Lee sa...

How cute! I really love the angel!

Anonym sa...

I really like the angel. But first I have to stitch the other 3 angels.