26 januari 2012

Thank you!

The world is full of wonderful friends.....because of you I´m more motivated than ever to go on with my blog....
I promise to not bother about my english any more but I also promise to read through my posts before I publish....some errors are only inadvertence.


The blue star is finished, ready to move into its new home. It´s a small one, 16" x 16".

Actually I don´t have any problems with this dark season, I´m ready to accept it completely if anybody can fix a photo studio for me.
Nobody.... Okey, then you have to stand the bad quality of my photos.....

This litte bag did I make for my daugther Josefin as a Christmas present. It was filled up with useful things. (Sysaker = sewing things if you translate it directly.)
She has moved into her own appartment a while ago and can not use my sewing equipment (and knowledge) any more. Not so easy anyway....
Now she has to manage it herself....
I used the same pattern as for Butterfly Bags, which you can find in my webshop.

4 kommentarer:

Valspierssews sa...

Such a lovely gift for your daughter. I like to make practical things for my daughters but this year we bought them both a tool kit with lots of handy things for craft as well as the usual hammer and screwdriver.

Anonym sa...

What a beautiful little bag. What a great gift idea and doesn't even have to be stored. It is pretty enough to leave sitting out.

Mary Ann in Texas USA

Radka sa...

What a lovely idea to make a bag for your daughter, and such a pretty one :)

Unknown sa...

I like the star and the beautiful sewing bag for your daughter.