06 november 2008

Finished in time!

Here it is, my autumn bag, finished, ready to go with me to Stockholm tomorrow. My hubby, my daugther and her boyfriend will go there too. We (not the "boys") will visit a Sewing Festival on Saturday, looking forward....
This is the front side with a pocket....

....and the back side.

A closer look.

Hexagons, how fun, can´t stop...

Two more log cabin blocks were made yesterday. Now they are 13.


Do you remember the snow man I wrote about a while ago? No, he hasn´t melted. During the 6h car trip tomorrow he will be stitched.


Hi everybody, see you soon!
We will be back home again on Sunday evening, then there will be a report from our Stockholm weekend.

Take care until then, see you,
Helena

12 kommentarer:

Noémia sa...

Happy weekend to all family!
I also will go to spend my weekend in Lisbon!God bless the rest. :)

Carin sa...

your bag is darling! can't wait to see the snowman.

Karen sa...

Helena, your Fall bag is beautiful. Sounds like you're in for a fun weekend...I get to work. I love your log cabin blocks and can't wait to see your snowman all stitched up;)

Betsy sa...

Helena, I love your bag. Have a good time. You do not look old enough to have a grown daughter.
Do you think you can do a tutorial on those ovals under the binding?

Anonym sa...

Hej. Din höstväska är jättefin. Härliga detaljer./Anne-Marlen

Unknown sa...

Have a great time in Stockholm.

Sherry sa...

Have a wonderful week-end. I love that autumn bag!

Anonym sa...

What a wonderful bag, such gorgeous Autumn colours, your work is lovely! I don't quilt but you inspire me to give it a try. God bless, Laura

Simone de Klerk sa...

Love your bag and the colors :O) You make some fine things!

trash sa...

Am blog-hopping through the list to see who else is playing in Chookyblue's SSCSwap

Anne-Mettes Oaser sa...

Hi Helena.
Your fall bag looks great :-). I love to use lots of different fabrics as well when quilting. Hope you enjoyed the Stockholm trip.
Greetings from Danmark,
Anne-Mette

Karen sa...

Love the Fall bag! Hexagons are in my future and I'm very interested in seeing your finished snowman.