29 augusti 2008

I will congratulate x 2

To the first person I will say "Happy Birthday"!

Actually her birthday was yesterday, but I wanted her to see this birthday card IRL before it showed up here. As you can see, altough the picture is not the best, here name is Carina and she is an old friend.





To the second person I will say "Congratulations, you are today´s winner"! My daugther helped me with the draw and this is the result:
This little thing will go to Norway and the winner is:


Please send me an e-mail with your snail-mail address and it will be yours.

Tomorrow I will draw the winner of the pot-holders, so welcome back!

Tonight I´ve planned to finish my stitchery from last weekend, there are not so many stitches left. Perhaps there will be a picture tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend, see you!


5 kommentarer:

Scottish Nanna sa...

Congratulations to the winner I am sure she will enjoy it lucky ducky.
Hugs Mary.

Elin sa...

Thank you, Helena, I can't wait to have it in my mail box!

Angelines Artero sa...

Hello Helena, I'm a quilter teacher from Spain, could you put a translator in your blog?. Congratulation to the winner y Happy Birthday to your friend. Regards from Zaragoza (Spain).

Monika sa...

Heisann - er det forseint å få det gratis stitheri mønstre ??
Smil fra monika
ps - nydelige ting du lagar

Kim sa...

Lucky the winner of the drawing to receive this treasure!